...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Room

Hello again, inhabitants of the blogosphere! I just wanna say thanks for all the nice comments and words of wisdom on the last post, I was having a serious ponder on life and needed to express myself, and hey, whats my blog for?

Anyway, I'm sitting here in my empty feeling room. Your probably right about now wondering "Wtf?", but I took all my posters down of my walls. Yes, dare I say it, I think it's time for a bit of redecorating. I need to touch up the white paint anyway, so I've decided I want to have my room all nice by the end of the summer. But I really need help. What am I going to do with it. It is currently painted a rotten shade of pink (which I thought would turn out to be a really hot pink, but no, it looks like barbie threw up in here) on two opposite walls and white on the other two. Not a good look! I want my room to not look really childish, but i'm a bit caught. I have all my duvet covers and cushions for my current colour scheme on pink and white, with a bit of orange thrown in here and there. And some of them were kinda expensive and we only moved into this house two years ago, and i took me ages to do my room, so all my stuff is relatively new. so i'm thinking I might just go for the proper hot, hot pink paint I wanted and keep the same. Oh I'm so confused! Any help, suggestions or advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Hello there!...